Friday, December 11, 2009

Goodbye Philhosting.net

Web Host Manager Administration Guide: Run your web host with the popular WebHost Manager softwareHost Your Web Site On The Cloud: Amazon Web Services Made Easy: Amazon EC2 Made EasyI started my site webnatin.com April of 2008 at philhosting.net. The service was great in the first few months then become unstable. The site was down most of time due to server problem. I stick to this host hoping that they can fix the problem. I even renewed my subscription for another year.  The service become somewhat stable for several months until last November 2009. They announced that they are closing the windows hosting service due to software problem. I guess that's philhosting.net's way of solving things.They Forgot the vision, forgot the mission and forgot the clients. The only consolation I get is I'm expecting a refund from the remaining months of my subscription. Unfortunately to this date, I have not received any.

I guess I have to move on and look for a better and RELIABLE webhosting company.

Watch out, webnatin.com will be back

No comments:

Post a Comment